Overcome Supply Chain Sustainability Challenges
Operating within a sustainable supply chain means that the life cycle of your business will be considerably strengthened. Without it, it won’t.
Sustainability is all about operating a business that is enduring, productive, safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible. Join leading companies at the 2014 Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions Conference, who will share their experiences on meeting challenges and finding solutions to issues that enable them to be sustainable.
- New and emerging issues affecting Australia’s trade future
- South Australian freight and infrastructure strategies
- Future reforms for Australian infrastructure
- Port privatisation
- Global safety issues
- An international perspective on cargo handling
- Meeting the challenges of a global campaign against port development
- Environmental regulation of freight in Australia – the future
- Future energy systems, logistics and supply chains
- Reducing environmental impacts and increasing productivity in the aerospace and aviation industry
- Sustainable shipping – now and for the future
- Sustainable port development – planning for the future
- Innovative approaches to major rail transport projects
- Applying a new way of thinking to sustainable supply chain planning and design – Iron Road
- Adding value to oil, gas and mining supply chains through Northern Australia’s gateway port
- Growing export markets by transhipping through shallow ports
- Developing a new common user deep water port for bulk mineral exports
Full Conference Program available here.
Don’t forget to register for the Flinders Port Holdings Gala Dinner and Cocktails on the 29th October, half day Industry Tour on Friday 31st October and The Day at the Races on 1st of November.
Take a look at the topics and quality speakers presenting at the conference. Register now.
Visit www.safreightcouncil.com.au/safc_ichca.asp for more information.
Support from speakers and sponsors is terrific so if you are interested in joining them please contact Ian Lovell, Conference Coordinator on 0400 708 182 or Send Ian an email